From:
Ferret Chickie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 01:10:29 GMT
Hiyas FMLers!

Well, over the weekend (while i was wiht the ferts) The funniest thing
happened!  See, I have this little electronic barbie pet thingy with a bone
and a ball of string on it.  When you push the bone, it barks, when you
push the ball of string, it meows.  We have (had actually...) a lot of fun
with that thing!  Bee Bee once walked over it and it meowed at him.  He
froze in his tracks and looked around, frantically trying to find out where
it came from!  Well, last night, the repeated *RUFF RUFF* *RUFF RUFF* woke
me up, i thought that a ferret had knocked something down on it, so it kept
going...but i was wrong...

Somebody had actually pooped and peed on the bone...the urine had leaked
through and set of the electronics..the barking would not stop!  I called
me dad in and he took it and tried to clean it off, but it still barked and
barked and barked!  He decided to throw it away, but did the barking stop??
Noppers!  It kept going for about four more hours, IN the trash can.  It
kept my mum and my dad awake all night.  Finally my dad had to take the
whole thing apart to shut it up.  That, my good friends, is why i say that
poop and electronics do not mix.

   xoxo
         jammy, the ferret chickie