From:
Peria Area Ferret Connection <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 13:18:45 -0500
Debbie,

It broke my heart when I read your story on fml.  I know our club members
join me in saying how very sorry we are to hear about your tragic loss.  It
sounds like Pat Nothnagle was a God-send!!  Sometimes you just want to
scream - WHY?  But it just doesn't help.  We lost one of our little girls
this past fall.  If we could have found out before-hand what was going on
with our little girl, we could have saved her.

It's very hard to lose such a sweet little blessing from God.  Know that she
is in heaven looking down on you and your two babies.  She will never be far
away from you.

Mary
Peoria Area Ferret Connection