Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:08:23 -0700
Passing out some compliments!  In an effort to provide a balance to my

The Ferret Store.  Prior to my ever placing an order or having any contact
with them, they were kind enough to donate some broken bags of rabbit feed
to our shelter.  (Many people may not be aware that they sell small animal
foods in addition to ferret food.) This was probably not a very good thing
to do from an economics point of view as it definitely cost them money.
They could probably have sent the bags back to their distributor and
received a refund.  Instead they paid the freight bill to send the heavy
bags of food all the way out to Seattle.  Our shelter rabbits wish to say
a very big THANK YOU to The Ferret Store.

Performance Foods: I received a call from their representative and after
a rather pleasant discussion, we realized that there had been some
misunderstanding on both sides.  Their rep said that they *would* continue
to sell directly to us so we can continue to provide our customers with
Totally Ferret food.  A very big THANK YOU to Performance Foods who
definitely did go out of their way to help resolve our concerns.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125