From:
Stephen Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 13:36:50 -0600
We may be travelling to Japan next summer, and were wondering what kind of
regulations were in effect.  Has anyone had experience with this?  We would
be staying for a year or so, and are concerned about quarantine.

We would have two or three fuzzies, with all their Canadian shots
up-to-date: rabies, distemper.  Nuetered.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Stephen and Carolyn
carpet sharks Biff (who is finally getting litter trained after 2 years!!
"so _that's_ what that box is for!") and Peppermint (a natural ferret
genius "if i calculate the cosine and the friction co-efficient I should
be able to bounce off the fridge to the counter to the fruit basket! ah
ha!")