From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 13:22:04 CST6CDT
New game - take a large frisbee, turn it upside down, place on carpet.  Pick
up a ferret and circle their little bodies into the frisbee.  Hold your hand
over them so they realize they are to stay put.  Then slowly and gently
swish them side to side in a large arc.  Once they don't object, whoooosh
them across the carpet!  Two can play and the frisbee ferret can be
whoooshed back.  Some stay put, others dance the dance of joy.  Duff tried
to get into the frisbee on his own and it moved forward (picture a ferret
with front feet in frisbee and back feet on carpet stretched out as far as
he could be without falling) and looked up at me as if to say "Will you wait
a minute, I'm not ready yet".  I had to giggle at the expression on his
face, which didn't help matters.  Silly ferrets.

Hugs to all.  tle (aka Sprite)