From:
Ronnie Schweyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:00:36 -0500
Hello everyone!  I just found this awesome site and have learned lots of
new information.  So thank you all very much!

I have searched the lists and could not find any information on getting a
new fert.  We had two but we lost our beautiful Flower two weeks ago.  JP
is doing ok, but I fear he is lonely and really missing his friend.  He is
two and a half.  I have information that says wait awhile and go slow with
the introduction process and I have information that says the sooner the
better.  For all of you that have experienced this, please let me know your
thoughts and ideas.  JP and Flower have been together since they have been
about 3 months old.  So he is used to company in his house as well as being
very sociable out of his house.  We also have two dogs and two cats that he
likes to tease and play with.  Your help is needed, please feel free to
E-Mail me directly or post it on here as this is my new favorite spot!

Ronni