From:
Don Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 13:39:04 -0700
Lately the ferret world seems swamped with unhomed ferrets.  I have a
young male ferret living with a trio of old lady ferrets who would gladly
share his home with another youngish male ferret who wants to rip and
play.  I would have to insist on ADV testing though and I would also want
to alert any possibles that Taz brought ECE into our home in Dec. of 2000.

My ferrets are basically free roaming ferrets with certain rooms off
limits and certain times, such as vacations, etc that they are caged.
They have a reg. vet about 45 minutes away and are basically pampered.  I
am not much of a driver so that also is a problem.  Still, it is a loving
ferret home for any needy male who is still active and playful.  I am
located in western PA between Pittsburgh and Erie and about 40 minutes
from Youngstown, Ohio.  Please email me privately if you have a ferret in
search of a forever home.

Laurel, Taz, and the old girls club.

Laurel