From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 21:34:23 -0500
I put Coco&Elvis together and they started playing real hard& they ended
up in the litter I saw it & yelled at them,I kept telling my hubby the the
kids need a bigger cage so as we were thinking about it the kids ended up
inn the pottty again so we made up our minds real quick & hi tailed it to
first Farm&Fleet didn't have what I wanted so went to Peco & sawthis neet
cage-it has 4 floors,each floor has a solid floor & holes to do down
tubes,a hamic a cage fcart on casters, doors on each level all on a deep
scratter-less base.We paid about $1.75 for it but I think it was well
worth it!!!!

I put the 2 kids together and they just love it but I had to show them how
to use the ferret fun-tubes but once they cought on it was ez city from
there.

They play with each other but Coco always tellas Elvis she had enough but
Elvis says so what lets go another round!!!!!Coke says no I want to take a
nap but Elvis keeps bugging her so Coke bales down one of the tubes Elvis
thinks whered she go she was here a minute ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband just told me Coco was sleeping on the 3rd.  floor & she went all
the way to the botten to go potty (WHAT A GOOD GIRL) hope Elvis knows that
too.

It's funny Coco fell asleep on the 3rd floor,Elvis on the 2nd.

So just wanted to share this with you.

Connie,Coco,Elvis, sorry about my typing  I'm bad at it.