From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:39:03 EDT
She knew this would be a tough ride,but she reckoned she could handle
it.After all,she'd ridden bigger critters before and come out on top.She
knew she had to hang on as long as she could,no eight second rule here.
Then she saw that ornery critter,boy,was he big.Well,this was it,now or
never.She leapt onto the critters back,nodded her head, and they were
off.The first eight seconds were a breeze.This was a tough critter?  She
hung on with all her teeth,and rode that big critter into the he kitchen.
All of a sudden, everything came to a halt,no motion,no nothing.What was
wrong with the silly critter?  She chewed,she dug fur with her paws,but
nothing could make that critter move.'Well,this ain't going to impress the
judges',she thought.She hopped off and looked to see what the problem might
be,and saw that big,ornery critter with his face buried in a food dish.
'Well,who left that there?',she wondered.

She thought she might try it again,and jumped back on and dug fur again.She
tried biting.She tried hissing,but nothing could move that big critter.She
hopped off again,gave that critter a disgusted look, and walked away.He may
be big,but he sure did brake for food.I'll get that big Boris critter yet
she vowed,and next time I might even try those new spurs I got.With that
thought,Honey ferret danced off into the southwestern sunset.

Sandy - Judge
Honey - Bull-headed rider
Boris - Ornery Critter
and the rest of the gang,Taz,Sugar and Tasha