From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:42:38 -0400
Hey All,

I have to agree with Randy and Faith.  I have a big male named Big Fun.  He
is a super healthy lovable dark sable about 2 years old and he smells the
very best.  I sometimes call him bakery belly he smells so good.  His smell
even rubs off on others sleeping with him.  I wish I could get the others
to smell as good as he does.  I have a rescue, uncertain age, I love him
and he is adorable but he acts and smells, old.  I have a tiny female, same
age as Big Fun who still has her anal glands and she smells kinda musky.
My 1 year old, Rinkydink, female also smells really good but not nearly as
good as Big Fun.  Anyhoo, glad I am not nuts!!  Either that or we all are!
LOL

Dooks and  Blessings,

Karen and the Fuzzy Beach Bums