From:
Linda Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 21:34:34 -0400
Good day, all,
Hope your holiday was a peaceful one.  Having my priorities straight, I
spent much of the day with my babies.  (Aw, chill out, Ma...I know I'm cute.
I know I'm your "widdle-biddie-angel.  But I Am *Trying* To *Sleep!*

Seriously (?) though, you have to wonder what's on their minds some times.
Recently, Noel went behind one of the cages after a favorite toy, a ball
containing a jingle bell.  She hunched down over the ball, holding it under
her forelegs, and began backing out.  "Smart," I thought.  But, she no
sooner got to the front of the cage than she backed around the corner and
continued backing 'round and 'round the cage with the ball, as fast as she
could go!  Silly girl....

They all solemnly watched me cutting my toenails today (no more disgusting
personal hygene references, I promise), wondering why I wasn't screaming and
carrying on as the nippers did their job.

Peace to All,
Linda S., Shiva, Pixel and Noel