From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:19:48 -0500
Hi all,

Major thanks to all who e-mailed (or called) PetSmart.  They were very
cooperative and happy to listen to our comments and are agreeable to
changing aspects of the site that have misleading or incorrect information
about what is best for ferret bedding.  I knew if I brought it to the
attention of FMLers, there would be a lot of e-mails sent and the message
would be sent that there are MANY concerned ferret lovers who don't want
any ferret to wheeze his way through life on a bed of oily, aromatic cedar
shavings!

Wonderful job everybody.  When we pull together we get real results and
although our pets don't always get the respect they deserve in the media,
or equal representation in terms of pet research and development of
treatments and medical procedures, when we use our collective voice to
speak for them they get the representation they deserve!

-Heather Wojtowicz
 Edited by Dante, Nikita, Dusty, Beanie, Boomer, and Dusty