From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:07:19 -0600
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there are any ferret shelters in western MA
(specifically Berkshire County) that need volunteers over the next few
weeks?  I'm going to be there on break from school, and since I'm flying
I have to leave my two little fuzzy girls with a friend.  I will be going
through serious ferret withdrawal, plus I want to help out.  If anyone
knows of any, please e-mail me personally at [log in to unmask]

Thanks a lot!

Rachel and the monsters