From:
Rachel Zelichover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 18:47:31 +0200
Hi everybody,allow me to introduce myself.My friends call me Russell so
please do the same,I am from Israel and keep ferrets.I have four at the
moment,all sable,three males and a female.

My problem is this I brought home two males approximately 10 days ago,and
one of them continually fights with the male I had before,I have tried
everything from part 2 of FAQ from ferret central,except bitter apple
(which i would appreciate it if someone can tell me what that is)to stop
biting.I doubt I could buy it in Israel,also ferretone to encourage
licking.Could someone kindly tell me if there are substitutes and/or give
me any other advise.I dont know of many ferret keepers in Israel,if there
are and have been clever enough to subscribe kindly get in touch with me.

thanking you in advance Russell Evans.