From:
Anjie Nuzzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 20:16:22 -0500
Hi all,
Thanks to everyone who replied to my questions.  My new ferret, Frodo, is
adorable and very playful.  He immedietly started playing and making cute
sounds and hopping around.  He's very happy.  I dun know what color he
is, but his face is all white and his body is a dark greyish color.  He
really likes his Daffy Duck beanie baby.  He started carrying it around
everywhere.  Last I saw, he took it under the dresser.  He's now sleeping
in the dresser drawer.  I'm sure I'll have lots more questions to ask.
Thanks again everyone!  Especially to Connie who made his homecoming
possible.

Anjie