From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:41:05 -0400
Just opened a small bag of the 8 in 1 Ultimate (dated to be good to March
2002) and for my first time personally I encountered the mold that many
have spoken about which is the fault of a poor bag design.  Had realization
of "Hey, this food isn't supposed to be covered in white or to fill up my
sinuses right away!" Now I get to have pursue a replacement myself.  The
ferrets love this food, but till the maker fixes the bag-defect I'm
inclined to remove it from the mix for now.  That's a shame.

Will be calling and could use a copy of the manufacturer's phone
number.  Arrrggghhhh!