From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:17:22 -0400
Someone (I cannot remember who) lives with a weasel named Epimethius,
who famously disappeared outside for a very long time, but was fianally
found, safe and secure.  This link goes to APOD, the Astronomy Picture of
the Day archive, and brings you to a picture of a little moon of Saturn,
named Epimethius.  If you know Epi's Mom, could you please send this to
her?  Now we know where he was hiding all that time.  NOBODY looked
behind Saturn, now did they?

Alexandra in MA
<http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap050824.html>

[Moderator's note: No need to forward, I'm sure Epi's mom's reading!  BIG]