From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 13:28:29 -0700
54 card decks that include two jokers. You can chose from the standard
rectangle shape or a darling heart shape. They have a matte to a low
luster finish printed on card stock. The rectangle shape is the
standard poker size of 2.5" x 3.5" with cardboard case included. The
heart shaped cards measure 3 1/4" x 3" with plastic case. $10 ea. with
free worldwide shipping!

Choose an image from the link below or send us your own photo!

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/tkeelan/library/Ferret%20Image%20Options?sort=6&page=1

To purchase, logon to your Paypal account & payment can be made to
Please leave a message in the message field during your PayPal checkout
"Playing cards". Include the shape of cards you want (standard or
heart) & the name of your image choice as named in the link. Also,
include your address, as it typically is not visible to us. Since you
are all our friends, if you select "Send money to a friend", we can
avoid the PayPal fees. If you do not have a PayPal account but have
a credit/Debit card, we can send you an invoice via PayPal, however
we will need your email address to do so. Proceeds go to Ferrets with
Soul(e) with 10% to this week's shelter on the Ferret Fabulous Finds
Auction House (FFFAH). Offer expires August 23rd.