From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 09:49:53 -0700
*Ferret themed Notebooks from Ferrets with Soule. **$10 ea. with 8
designs to choose from, or send us your own images for an additional
$1 ea.*

Notebooks have 50 blank lined pages. Measures 5.5" x 8.5" & is spiral
bound. Cover is glossy stock. The notebooks have 4 images per notebook
(cover, inside cover, inside back cover & back cover). Options are in
the link below for only $10 ea. US with *free worldwide shipping*. You
may send us your own images for $1 extra for ea. image. Ferret, cat,
dog, child etc. If you send us your own image(s), please consider that
that the notebooks are a vertical/portrait format & choose your images
accordingly. I will do my best to zoom in on your subject. If you send
an image with more than one ferret etc, it might be possible for us to
use the same image on the 4 different pages, highlighting a different
ferret or subject matter. Another option is to use the exact same image
& layout on all 4 images. Allow 3 weeks for delivery.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/tkeelan/slideshow/Ferret%20Notebook/Ferret%20Noteooks?sort=4>

To purchase, logon to your Paypal account & payment can be made to
[log in to unmask] Please leave a message in the message field
during your PayPal checkout "notebook" with design choice(s) as labeled
in the above link at the top of ea. image in the slideshow. Also
include your address, as it typically is not visible to us. If you
select "I'm sending money to family or friends", we can avoid the
PayPal fees. And ... we do consider you our family & friends. If you
do not have a PayPal account but have a credit card, we can send you
an invoice via PayPal, however we will need your email address to do
so. Promo ends August 23rd.

Proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) with 10% going to shelter of the
week on the FFFAH (Ferret Fabulous Finds Auction House). If you're not
a member of our Facebook group, ask to join!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/