Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:18:35 GMT
S.Hewett wrote :
>Close to Natural" is small whole prey and/or raw meaty bones with
>occasional offal.  This provides all the nourishment needed for our
>little obligate carnivores as well as keeping their teeth clean and
>disease free."

I had a friend who had a snake that required live mice for food.  A
couple time the mice got loose in the house and the ferrets found them.
I don't think there's any question about what the ferrets did to the
mice!  So I'm wondering if maybe feeding them live mice would be good
for them ?  They certainly seemed to enjoy hunting and catching them.
Any thoughts ?

TIA Matt Claus