From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 06:22:19 -0800
friends...

SOS is holding a raffle to benefit Jean at Ferrets Unlimited in
Cleveland, OH... the "donor" of this basket of goodies wishes to remain
anonymous...so we will respect her wishes...:)

here is the URL for the page...it has full information on it for the
raffle...
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/SOS-raffle.html

i will tell you some of the particulars here...:)

[there are some notable changes to the paypal addy and e-mail addy for
the raffle...]

This is a 10" in diameter by 4" high [not including the handle]
Longaberger basket that includes:

- Toys by http://www.FerretsAreLove.com ... Fran Brown
- Crocheted Eggs by http://www.FerretsAreLove.com ... Fran Brown
- Ferretone
- Nutri-Cal
- Ferretvite
- Cheweasels
- and a crocheted Sleepsack by kat parsons...

Raffle runs from NOW till February 28th...the winner will be drawn
them...[hopefully by BIG's magic random number thingy?]

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
Kat will be handling this raffle for S.O.S. and sending the money to
S.O.S. for distribution to Ferrets Unlimited...

This is a new PayPal and E-Mail address set up especially for S.O.S.
Raffles that will be run by Kat...
It may be a new address...but it is the same old trusted friends behind
it!...:)

https://www.paypal.com payments need to go to   [log in to unmask]
with "Ferrets Unlimited Raffle" in the Subject Line...
and remember to include your name, e-mail address, and 'snail mail'
address to the 'note' section.

S.O.S. will collect the money at the end of the Raffle...

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO:
"Support Our Shelters" but mailed to:

Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH  44906

please pass this info around to wherever you can...if you need a graphic
to add to your web page to advertise this...please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] and i will send one right out...

Thank you in advance for your generosity... and for helping get some much
needed medical care for some very special ferrets and for helping the
very special lady who cares for them..

thank you again...
kat and SOS

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart... Rascal, Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy,
OldGuy, D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my
heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie,
Tunees, Lil Bear, and Bo...

My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv