Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:57:28 -0700
I know that our little fuzzbutts sometimes get excited while playing and
just _have_ to go potty at their current location.  But our Girlita just
seems to get excited _all_ the time.  She even visits the litter box
before leaving her cage when the door is opened.

When we are playing with her, we remind her where the pads are when she
pauses in her play and squats.  However, it is hard to watch her all the
time when Hoppy and her and running from room to room.

All thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms welcome.

--
William M. Davidson

1704 Blume, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112
505 294 4571

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they
don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers