From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:40:38 -0700
Today we lost an older "care-taker" ferret, Sloppy Joe-Joe, to a sudden
onset of severe seizures.  Sloppy Joe-Joe was a big, easy-going roan
mitt whose gentle, caring nature had saved the lives of two other
ferrets from pining to death after each of these others lost their
own best-buddy ferrets...RazzMaTazz Dazzle (Razzy,for "short") and
Zinc-A-Dinc-A-Zoo had each recovered to a renewed zest for life due
almost entirely to good old Sloppy Joe-Joe's being "there" for each of
them, providing his warm and sympathetic ferrety self until each got over
their "missing-my-buddy"-blues.  And suddenly, all too suddenly, it seems
as though Joe-Joe decided to check out the Rainbow Bridge for himself.
Well, he'll have grateful friends there, already, who'll be sure to let
him know they're glad he'd been around to look after their old
companions.

In other, more cheery news, we got back our pictures of the "Make A Wish"
kid's big day as a new ferret-mom, and picked the best three photos to
put on our web-page...they're placed right after the "Here ends the list
of Adoptables" on our Lo-o-ong little web-page.

Also, while there, PLEASE DO click on the link to the *Raffle* site for
other Florida diaster-affected shelters!

 ......(lots of love from Susie Lee)
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html