From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 00:11:39 -0000
Hi.....

Well things are looking good for the 1st ever Ferret show in the Southeast.
I need some help from some of you Clubs and Org's that have Show Judges.
As I said this will be our 1st Show and we need some Judges, but have been
running into problems.  We don't have allot of money to start off with as
we are a shelter/Rescue along with the Club, and finances are pretty tough.
We need the Show to help out with the Shelter, as we have been flooded the
past 2 months with rescues.  So we are really looking for some Judges that
are willing to work with us.  If anyone can come up with some Ideas for us,
Please email us and let us know.

Here is a proposed list of events for the Western Carolina Ferret
Shelter/Rescue & Club.

1. Ferret Clinic----June 5, 1999...Rabies-Distemper-Glucose 15.00 Free Exam

2. Club Cookout---TBA

3. Ferret Show---- Sept 18, 1999

4. Ferret Education Day--  TBA

We are also taking membership apps.  For inf. you can email us here at the
Shelter.

Thanks,
Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117