From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:47:21 -0400
We are going to have a Ferret Clinic to be Held in Granite Falls, NC.  The
Clinic will give Rabies and Distemper Vaccines, along with Glucose checks.
The cost for all 3 will be $15.00, or $5.00 each.  The Clinic will be
sponcered By the WNCFA.  DR Rebecca Horton will be giving the Vaccines.
Judy and I along with DR Horton will also have answers to any questions
you may have about your Ferret(s).

We will also have on hand Totally Ferret if you wish to purchase any at
this time.  Judy will have information on Lava Beds.  They are good to have
for adrenaled ferrets, or Post Op Ferret(s), as they can be heated in a
micowave and Placed in the cage with the Ferret to lay on.

We are also going to Have Monthly Ferret Education days in Granite Falls.
If you would Like to help us, you may contact us here at the Shelter.
Please Contact us by Phone or email for all the information, i will post
the date, time and place and directions on our web site at
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/information,html

I would Like to take this time to Thank the 2 People who had Donated to the
Shelter with Contributions to help get our recent Rescued Ferrets there
Needed Shots, and Check ups.  Remember all Contributions are tax Deductable
and greatly appreciated.  Ferret Shelters are one of the most neglected
Organizations today.  People who run Shelters usually take the money out of
there own Pockets to get the Needy Ferret(s) there shots and Checkups and
Supplies, (I know this from experence) and when the Get in a Bunch of
Ferrets at one time it really Hurts there pockets.  If you are able to
contribute anything to a Ferret Shelter, you should, as you might just save
that Shelter and the Ferrets.  And if you can Contribute time to a local
Shelter then do it.  Dont just say I will, you need to call and arrange a
time each Month or more if you are Able.  We are always Looking for some
good Ferret help.

We are still accepting donations of any kind, cages, bedding, food, and
the list goes on. if you want to make a donation to the Ferret Fund at
the Caldwell Animal Hospital, send your Donation to
Caldwell Animal Hospital
Attn.:Judy Skinner/Ferret Fund
2001 Hickory Blvd..,S.E.
Lenoir, NC 28645
You can call them at, 828-728-6100
Mon/tues 8am-9pm
Wed-Fri  8am-6pm
Sat-8am-12pm

For supplies you can send them to
Gary & Judy Skinner
Western North Carolina Ferret Association
3219 Oran Yount LN
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117 (home)
828-499-1335 (cell)

Thank you again for your Support, and a Big Hand goes to BIG for his
continuing Efforts to have this FML to each subscriber every day of the
Year come rain or shine.  And thanks to all of you who make this List
Possible with your Questions and Comments, And Mostly to the FERRETS for
being the BEST PET of all....

Thanks,
Gary & Judy Skinner
Western North Carolina Ferret Association
3219 Oran Yount LN
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117 (home)
828-499-1335 (cell)
828-728-6100 (Work/Caldwell Animal Hospital)
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html