Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 13:30:35 -0400
Well hello to everyone out in ferretspace ---

First I would like to thank everyone who responded to my email.  I am
overwhelmed with the number of responses that I got, and I can't tell you
how much I appreciate the info.  I'm sure the little critters will be happy
to get a wider variety of treats.

Also, I would like to apologize for not responding earlier.  One of the
reasons is my "trainer" of email forgot to show me to hit the "send and
receive" icon on the screen to check for messages.  So, meanwhile I am
assuming once I log in and don't see any messages waiting, I gather I have
none.  (Also, this is my work email as I do not have a computer at home!  -
so Saturday's and Sunday's are unavailable to me!!) Anyway, this morning I
come to work and complain to him that it has been almost a week and I
haven't received any email and I had sent out at least 20 different ones (19
work related!) He says, Oh, didn't you click on the send and receive icon??
NOOOOO!!  So guess how many emails I had this morning - 34!!!  You people
are wonderful and amazing!

I haven't yet read all of the messages I got, but I just wanted to say in
advance thanks again so much, it's nice to know there are lots of people
out there that love these little ferts (I copied that from someone else -
don't know who but I love the nickname) as much as I do.

Another quick question before I go - my cats and ferrets do NOT get along -
cats don't like them - I think they are more afraid of them than anything -
have you ever seen a 20 pound cat run away from a 2 pound ferret - barrels
of laughter!!  I kept putting the cat back on the floor just to watch!
Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions to help me out here I'd be grateful.
 I know loads about cats - being a cat lover and owner all my life, so I
have a pretty good idea about them, but the little ferts - there's my fav
word again - I'm not too sure of and I don't want them getting terrified of
my cats.  As it is, the ferts are caged all day while the cats are out, and
when I get home the cats are locked up in my room (don't worry I am not
cruel to the cats - all they do is sleep!) then the little critters get the
run of the house - with me supervising every second of course.  And they
said curiousity killed cat - what do they say about ferrets??  It's not
really an issue, it would however be fun to be able to see them play
together!!

Thanks and all the best to everyone's little ferts and critters...

Marion, Thelma and Louise
p.s. If anyone is in Ottawa, feel free to call me at 235-1365, I'd love to
meet someone else that has them (other than myself!!)