From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 11:06:42 -0500
Mom is to busy with Disaster Stuff to post today - so daddy is helping us
send this post:

Jerry Jeremiah and L.K. (Loving Kindness) ferrets here.

Mssr. David Lyons (11) came up with the route for the GOTTA DANCE Van (from
Vero to Vegas Via Avis).  The Van will be on Route 10 across the U.S.  with
stops in MOBILE, ALA, HUSTON, TX, SAN ANTONIO, TX, EL PASO, TX, PHOENIX, AZ,
KINGMAN, AZ, then on into Las Vegas, NV.

Some of the Teenage members of Ferret Friends of Indian River County
International are working on Press Releases regarding the trip.

Some handouts for the Las Vegas, NV HSUS EXPO 96 have been received.

Although  last week several magnetic signs for the Van had been received -
None have come in this week (the mommy says it's to do the adverse weather
conditions in other parts of the U.S.)

Thus far we have only one sponsor - but are hoping for 14 more.

For those Shelters, Clubs, and individuals who have handouts and Magnetic
signs (for the van)  for the EXPO please be sure and get them to the FFIRCI
by 3 Feb 1996.

Send them to:

Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
%8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL   32966

Mommy has put the magnetic signs on her car for display until she leaves for
Las Vegas  - everyone is looking at the mommy's car.

Daddy says we must close now he has to check the DUAT regarding weather
(mommy makes him do this at least 6 times a day)

Mommy will post the next GOTTA DANCE message (we hope - cause daddy had NO
imagination)

Jerry Jeremiah and L.K. (Loving Kindness) signing off now

Thanks for listening

Larry Huston
sending messages for the Ferret Friend of Indian River County International