From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:44:20 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

Switch the Kit is sort of confused.  She took her first trip to the tub
tonight.  Not only did she NOT-

1) Try to jump out of the tub the way any normal ferret would, she didn't
   even
2) Poop in the water!

Instead she did the most bizarre d*** thing, she repeatedly put her face
in the water far enough that her eyes were below the surface.  Then, she
BLEW BUBBLES through her nose!  She must have done this fifteen times, it
was no accident.  I'm not sure if she was blowing the bubbles for the fun
of it, or she was just trying to keep the water out of her snout while
she looked around under the surface.  .  She'd keep her head under there
for three of four seconds at a time.  Ladies and gentlemen, I don't have
a ferret, I have a TUB OTTER!

I must say, she is a complete bust when it comes to the towel frenzy
following the bath, she doesn't do that 'Oh my God, oh my God, gotta
roll!  Gotta roll!' thing on the floor when she's wet, she just shakes
off like a little dog and starts war-dancing, complete with dooks.  Any
other tub otters out there?  This is sure a new thing for us!

Sincerely,
Alexandra in Massachusetts

Sabrina the Bat-Biter: "You didn't POOP?"
Switch the Kit: "I have the strangest urge to balance a red ball at the
end of my nose..."