From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 19:10:09 EST
Just when you thought all the appliances were safe department-- the other
day Ralph crawled into the back of the washing machine after I had turned
it on.  Naturally I turned it off and retrieved him; not sure why there's
a hole back there or where it goes, but who knows where a ferret will end
up next!!!
"What?  I was just trying to see how it works in case it breaks some time."
--Ralph, the Maytag Repairman

To Hazel, Spenser, Jake and other canines:
I like the idea of a ferret mailing list for the purpose of mailing
ferrets off somewhere.  Maybe we can get that started.  The cats say
they'll help too.
--Max the dog
--Ben, Neptune, Thomas & Newbury (cats) "Count us in"
--Otto & Wendell (cats) "Aw, they're not so bad, we like wrestling with
  them and swatting them"

Stacy--
I believe HSUS and American Humane Association are 2 separate organizations.
As far as I know, AHA works with protecting animals used in movies.  They
also do some very interesting work trying to show that violent adults often
started out as kids who were cruel to animals, hoping to get people to
recognize the connection.
--Ronnie (the only human in the house, greatly outnumbered)