From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:37:29 -0600
Hello Everyone,

Well, Miss Bette is already starting to run the household.  Between her,
Pookie and Miss Stella I don't have a chance.

And her little bottom looks normal now, so I am greatly relieved.

I want to thank everyone who has written me letters in the last week saying
how much they like my posts.  It makes me smile, even if I have to wonder
about you!  Honestly, thanks alot, everyone's words have been much
appreciated.

They make me feel so not alone. {{{{{{fml'ers}}}}}}}

Unfortunately, it does look like the flu may have hit again.  I am not well,
and several of the ferrets have funny poop.  And Nicky is once again
bloated.  Sigh.

I hope that everyone who is attending the anniversary party is going to have
a good time, but then you just about have to with all the nutty folks on the
fml.  ;-)

Give all your fuzzies hugs and kisses for me. I will be thinking of you.

Margaret