Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:58:08 -0700
Hi all

I am running a little behind again so bear with me.  My hooman haz been
working very long hours of late.

A little girl named Tasha came in .  She waz met by Booboo and Cael.
They were happy to see her and were anxious to hear da news about home as
well as da gossip.  They sat and talked for some time to catch up on
everything.  They talked and talked.  Then it waz time to get a snack at
da Fruit Bar before they went out to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over running through da Fields and having
a great time.  They ran and ran.  They even got in a game of tag and
chase and everyone took their turn at being it.  They even found a few
cheweasels and seemed to get them them safely hid away before they
escaped.  She said not to worry as she feels pretty good here.  She said
to send her luv and kisses.

A little guy named Hanko came in later.  He waz met by Gatsby, Saffy,
Xena, and Marshmallow.  They greeted him warmly.  Then it waz time to
talk about everything dat had been happening at home and catch up on all
da gossip and news.  They talked for some time.  Then they headed off to
see all da sights and attrations.  I later saw them over at da Otter
Slide where they wee sliding and splashing.  They would slide down with a
splash and jump out and head back just to slide again.  They were putting
up with da water just to slide but you could tell they didn't like it.
She said not to worry.  She said to send his luv and lots of kisses and
hugs to her daddy..

A little guy named Elway came in.  He waz met by Simon, Putsie, Carrie-Jo
and a female leading a bunch of others.  As I don't think they knew each
other introductions were in order.  I introduced everyone to everyone and
they all got along well together.  They all sat around to talk and catch
up on all da gossip and news about home and their daddy.  They talked
for some time.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
atractions.  After dat they all headed off to da Crazy Kars where
everyone dat wanted to grabbed a car and waz soon zooming around da
track.  Da ones dat didn't race cheered for da others dat did.  They
dented da cars a little but kept everything fairly clean.  He seemed to
have a bunch of fun at it though.  He said dat he waz in good hands here
and well taken care of.  He said to send hiz luv and kisses and cuddles
to hiz daddy.

A little guy came in later.  He waz met by Pepe.  They were real glad to
see each other and greeted each other warmly.  They talked for a little
about home but were soon off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park where they were
running and practicing at da practice tubes.  They seemed to be working
on their timing and getting ready for da competition.  I don't know how
they will do though.  Pepe is pretty good but Tango is a little slowand
a little out of shape so he has to get into shape a little more.  More
practice will probably get him whipped into shape and get hiz speed up.
He said to send lots of hugs and cuddles along with hiz luv to hiz mommy.

I found Mittens in da puter thingy.  He waz over at da Ferretvite
Festival where he waz dancing with a bunch of hiz friends.  I sat and
talked to him.  He said he waz doing well here and had made a bunch of
new friends to keep him company til you got here.  He said he felt real
good.  He even made a pass at me.  We had a few dances and I headed out.
He said he miised you a lot.  He said to send hiz luv and kisses.

I am off for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee