Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:35:26 -0700
Hi all

Things have not been good at my hoomans house.  After a week long fight
one of my sisters has come to join me here to play.  Sorry for da
lateness of some of these.

A little guy named Marty came in today.  He waz met by Fezzick who
greeted him warmly.  They sat and talked a little about home, gossip and
such but were soon off.  They had to stop and sample da stuff at da Fruit
Bar.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
I seen them later over at da Wrestling Matches where they seemed to be
scouting out da competition to see if they had weakness.  They said they
were going into training and were going to enter in da tag team matches
to see how they could do.  After they had watched for some time they
headed off to discuss what they had seen in private and talk stratgey.
He said to send lots of luv and hugs to hiz daddy.

A little girl named Lucy cane in later.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She said she waz going
over to da Ferretvite Festival and make a few friends and see what
happens.  She went over to da Babbyfood Balconey for a snack while she
waz waiting for it to open.  I later saw her at da Festival where she waz
lapping up a bunch of ferretvite and doing a lot of dancing.  She danced
with a lot of little ones and seemed to make friends readily.  It seemed
she danced all night and with everyone dat waz there.  I don't know where
she got da energy.  When they closed da place they all headed off to
Hammock Haven in a group to take a nap.  She said to send lots of luv and
kisses to her daddy.

A little girl named Oggie came in later.  She waz met by Zorro.  It did
not appear dat they knew each other so I introduced them.  They seemed to
hit it off well together.  They talked for some time about home and da
news and gossip there.  They had to take a snack while they talked at da
Fruit Bar cause it waz so long but soon got all talked out.  Then they
headed off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I seen them
later over at da Otter Slide where they seemed to be doing a lot of
sliding and splashing.  They would climb out and run back to slide again
and land with a splash only to start over again.  They seemed to be
having a ball at it.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to
her mommy and daddy.

A little guy named Spirit came in.  I gave him da tour of da place and
showed him all da sights and attractions.  He seemed real interested in
trying out hiz new wings so I assigned an instructor to teach him.  He
seemed to d real good at da airborne stuff and was soon soaring away like
a pro.  He had all da aerobatics down pat.  Then came da landing part and
he seemed a little shaky but did real well for a rookie at it.  He did a
few somersaults at it but other than dat he seemed to get down alright.
He seemed a natural at it and with a little practice he might be real
good.  I might have a budding instructor here.  He said to send lots of
luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Moe came in later.  He waz met by Mort, Pearl, and
Murphy.  They greeted him warmly and wanted to know all da news at home.
They sat around and talked for some time discussing all da gossip and
news and other things.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park where they were
going through da practice tubes and just running for da fun of it.  They
even invited me to give it a try with them.  I am pretty good and waz
able to give them a few pointers at it for future competition.  Other
then dat we had a ball just chasing each other through da tubes.  I am
not sure I had da rules down but had fun anyway.  He said to send luv
along with hugs and cuddles to his mommy.

I am off to look after my sister and see she gets settled in.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee