From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 19:15:39 -0700
I'm new to FML so here goes.

I have a question that I'm dying to have answered.  We have three ferrets
now and the usual sable one ? and on silver mitt.  This concerns ?.

His name is Smokey.  Here's his description.  Solid white head no mask three
black spot on top.  Blackisk grey from shoulders on back.  white bellie also
with a couple black spots.  Here's the really weird thing all four of his
legs are white in front and black in back.  Sometimes the black goes to the
floor other times it's about the same amount of white as his silver mitted
sister Blaize (who has a small little blaze in between her ears on her
head.) Is he still considered a silver mitt?  I've looked in books and found
nothing about this difference.  Can anyone help us?  Any ideas?

This is something that has puzzled us since we first seen him.  But we still
love him of course who couldn't.

I can't resist telling this story also.  We take our ferrets with us
almost everywhere we go they have lots of fun they have become very good
ambassadors for ferrets here in Mn.  (since it's cold here we keep them in
our shirts and jackets when taveling.)

Anyways along with the story we took them into the Mall of America during
x-mas time and they (only had two at the time) were peeking out of our
shirts of course we got asked a lot of questions which we properly corrected
many misconceptions(their evil,mean,they attack people etc etc).  Well this
one guy came up and boasting to his friends because he knew all about them
he said they were a cross between a rat and a snake that's where they get
their long bodies you know.  Needless to say our friends and us could barely
restain our laughter as he walked away.  A reptile and a mammal?  Yeah
right.

Hope u see the humor in it like we did.  Got to go give them there medicine
the poor little dears caught our influenza.

See ya again soon.

Shanon(usual responder), Mitchell,  Calli(18lb cat),
Shoffie(25lb cat), Switch(1st ferret 6mo.old sable), Smokey(2nd
ferret 4 mo old ??) and Blaize(3rd ferret full sis to Smokey, silver
mitt)