From:
"Paul L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 20:56:10 -0800
Hi I'm Paul and I'm a Fertaholic,

Greetings from sunny Seattle!

I just got back from taking flip for a walk in the tall grass.  He loves
bounding and bouncing around from smell to smell and rubbing his belly in
dirt and wet grass.  This is only the second time that I've taken him out
and I wish I'd know before how much fun it is!

We went to the Ferret Frolic put on by Ferrets NW and had a blast.  After
initial shivering and running away Flip had fun as well.  This was his first
time since he was a baby that he has met other ferrets and he took awhile to
get used to the idea that there are other creatures approaching him in
cuteness.  He got sniffed and climbed on a couple of times there towards the
end and didn't seem to mind very much.  I'll definately be taking him more
places.

It's good to hear from all the folks with just plain happy ferret stories
to tell.  Keep them coming!

Your friend in addictive bliss ;0

Paul

      "The tide is turning...the enemy is suffering terrible losses..."
                                                -- Gen. Geo. A. Custer