From:
Perry and Jamie John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 23:41:04 -0700
Thanks a bunch Gov. Engler, Karen Burns, and the rest of the heartless,
self-serving officials for giving me the worst birthday I've ever had.
Carrowor and Kitty-we're so sorry and our deepest condolences to you and
your family.  We have a little boy only a week or so older than Kodo.  If
there's anything we can do to help with a national effort-count us in.

Waiting for judgement day (and this one won't be filled with MI judges,
either), Jamie, Perry, Laska, Detmer, Snickers, and Sarah