Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:39:17 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Well, I just have to share.  I have been feeding Miss Stella from the bags
o' gravy in the freezer.  I have been adding just a dab of cream along with
the water when I serve it.

She just loves it.

And my little skinny Stella girl, who the vet was so worried about after
her adrenal surgery because she got so emaciated with the adrenal, and
who hasn't weighed in more than 1.25 pounds in her life of almost 6 years
is.....

IS AT 1.5 POUNDS AS OF TONIGHT!!!

She is getting, for the very first time, a nice little pear shape on her.

And Ma is very very happy.

And believe it or not, Miss MaryJane is sucking it up.  And an even bigger
believe it or not, Nicky Boy, who won't eat raisins, ferretone, ferretvite,
hairball, anything but kibble is slowly taking a liking to it.  He will
actually lap it a few times out of a dish.

Nicky Boy is my guy with the hind end problems.  He is very skinny right
now as he has has some gut problems and also had a bad cold.  He is perking
up but I am worried about his weight.  So I keep trying the gravy and I am
hoping he will soon be packing on the pounds like Miss Stella.

Thanks,

Maggie

"Many have I loved - Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed along the open road.
Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."

"Over the Hills and Far Away" Led Zeppelin