From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 00:13:19 EDT
I have found another latin term dealing with fuzzies.Ferretus Twerpus--a
ferret that is doing something they know is a no no.And of course,Ferretus
Twerpus Maximus--A ferret doing something they know is a big no no,and
looking at you while doing it.These were found in an ancient text dealing
with ferrets,obviously the Romans had similar problems with their fuzzies.

Is there a fuzzy law that states all potted plants must be unpotted?Maybe
it's in the ferret code all fuzzies must swear to uphold,like the one about
not letting your owner eat anything without the I just lost my best friend
look.Even if you don't really want it,act like it till they put it down in
front of you and then turn away.Then there's the ferret flop,mine all have
PHD's in this fine art.I personally think it's just an FLO plot to garner
more raisins.

           Dooks,Sandy and the three ferreteers