Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:20:36 -0800
Hi guys.  I have a bit of a dilemma.  My Buddy has been sickly looking
for a loooong time.  We were at the vet about a month ago, the vet said
he would rather have an ultrasound before diving into surgery for
adrenal.

Buddy has lots of thinning fur, even bald patches on his neck, has been a
little more aggressive and I'm worried about him.

The vet seriously isn't convinced it's adrenal, should I get a second
opinon?  Should I spend the $200 bucks for an ultrasound?  I heard that
the ultrasound may even provide a false neg.  Is this true?  Same with
the Tenn panel?  I am so confused!

Please send me your thoughts, info, opinons and such.  I would really
appreciate it!  Thanks a million

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.