From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 09:23:56 -0600
I just wanted to send out a thanks to everyone who contacted me directly and
through the fml with ides for travelling with my two little guys.  I have
two nieces who are just dying to meet them and will be very excited to see
them arrive happy and healthy, which I am now sure they will.  I just spoke
to my parents who with whom I will be staying and they think they have the
designated area ferret proofed, boy are they in for a surprise.  For anyone
else in Syracuse NY, I have found and excellent vet at the mattydale animal
hospital, they have been great with my guys(clean bill of health) and my
girlfriends two guinea pigs.  Thay have three people on staff who specialize
in small or exotic animals.

Thanks again everyone