From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 07:27:52 -0600
I just finished reading all of the diet posts in one sitting (whew).  And
whether it changes the way that I (it will) or anyone else feeds there
little fuzzbutts, I wanted to thank Bob for all the time and effort, and
withstanding the flames, that he must have put into this.

I really want to go out and get a kit to start fresh with, as the ones I
adopted are older and more difficult to change their olfactory imprinting,
I am trying.

I am still a relatively new ferret owner and am very thankful that all of
you FML'ers are out there to help me along, I shudder to think at the way my
two were treated before I got them, and I would have continued on the same
way if I hadn't started reading this.

So again my thangs to Bob C, BIG, and everyone who has responded to my posts
on the FML and in private, I am a much better ferret owner and Bob and
Marmot are happier and healthier ferrets for it

Mark
Bob and Marmot