From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:04:29 -0800
Are we sure Ben Stiller was bitten by the ferret in "Along Came Polly" ?
The California Department of Fish and Game has a history of lying about
ferrets.  Back in the 80's they listed a child having his ear "40% chewed
off by a ferret." Bill Philips retrieved the hospital report and found
out the hospital cleaned the ear and treated it with neosporin.  I don't
think that is the standard medical practice for a chewed off ear.

The list of DFG lies is very long, and some quite humorous, but it does a
lot of damage to legalization efforts.  It would be nice to catch them if
this is another of their lies.

Pat Wright