Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:32:02 -0500
Daniel's post today disturbed me greatly.  I can only imagine that he is
like me, and over-reacts to the perils of the "underdog" with overwhelming
caring.

I think he misunderstood the posting about "looking forward" to Kevin's
stories.  I, too, can say that I look forward to his stories, because of
their healing powers.  I understand and am overwhelmed by his pain, and I
cannot get close enough to his heart to heal it if I could.  His stories
make me think of my own departed ferrets and imagine what they might be
doing at that moment at Rainbow Bridge while waiting for me to get there.
The stories make me feel closer to my own, and heal my aching heart
tremendously.  I can only hope that writing them helps him as well.

Sincerely, (pay attention, this is my intro)
Dee, Mooch, 'Spresso, Breezely Bruin, Charles, Dash, Vera, Good Will &
Kris Krinkle, Northern New Jersey (temporarily).