From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 15:03:14 -0400
Hi...

Well we are 1 week away from the 1st annual "FERRET FAIR'99" All Specialty
Show in Lenoir, NC at the Caldwell County Agricultural Fairgrounds.  We
still have some vendor space available, as this is a 15,000 sq.  ft
facility.  We also have entry classes available for you to put your ferret
in a ring.  I have also ordered 36 clear 20' tubes for the tube races.
Each ferret entering this Fun Match will receive the tube, and will be
awarded a ribbon for placement from 1st place to 20th place.  Along with
the tube race we will have many many more fun matches for you to enter
your ferret in.  We want this to be a special day, and we have ordered the
Special ribbons for the event.  The "Ferret of the Day" ring will have all
the 1st place winners from the 21 classes, and will be awarded a Very
Special Ribbon for the top 3 placements.  This is a first time show for us,
and for North Carolina.  We really want to show people that North Carolina
is a supporter of Ferrets.  We have tons of media and important delegates
from the State of North Carolina coming to participate and mingle with the
Ferret People.  We want to show them that Ferrets are the Best Pet, and
very loving.

If you have not got your entries in yet, PLEASE send them ASAP.  We want to
be able to get the catalogs printed Friday, (Looks like we will be printing
them Friday Night), and be able to get everyone that has entered there
ferret in the show catalog, so please get them to us.  I guess that will
wrap up this post, and if you have any questions feel free to email or
call us here at the shelter.  you can get the forms from our web site at
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/information.html

Thank you all, and we will see you at the show....
Gary & Judy

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117