From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:02:42 -0400
JOIN FERRET WISE at SARL's DOGFEST- In Salem, NH
Saturday September 20   10 AM - 2 PM
Ferret Wise will be exhibiting at SARL's Annual Dogfest event !!

SARL has given Ferert Wise the opportunity to meet and chat with local
ferret folks in the Salem, NH area.  SO - If you are or know any ferret
fanciers please have them stop by and say Hello!  We will be under the
new Ferret Wise canopy tent- - RAIN or SHINE!!!

Come for a celebration of Pets- as SARL works effectively in the humane
community.

Ferret Wise will be giving away- Free Ferrets Magazine back issues and
printed shelter materials!

See our:
NEW Ferret Pocket Tees!

The - NEW "Critter Quilt" for raffle by local Quilt artist Cynthia
Sullivan- (Drawing 12/6/03)

Proceeds benefit Ferret Wise and SOS (Save Our Shelters) Emergency funds

View a wonderful selection of Adoptable plush pets- by Douglas Cuddle
toys.  Includes: kitties, dogs, ferrets, teddy bears, raccoons, ponies,
pigs and MORE.

Plush Adoption fees help support shelter programs at Ferret Wise- do your
holiday shopping or stocking stuffing here!

We will also have some Martin Barn Carriers great for cats, small dogs
and ferrets!

And an assortment of our NEW - PET QUILTS.  Wonderful quilts or pads for
cats, small dogs & ferrets.  A wonderful array of designs and colors to
choose from.  Come see a young pair of ferrets seeking a new home at the
shelter - ask questions on ferret care-- but by all means PLEASE - JOIN
US!

Directions:
 o  Take Rte 93.
 o  Get off at Exit 1.
 o  Follow exit ramp/Rockingham Park Blvd straight to the set of lights
    at Rte. 28.
 o  (The 99 Restaurant will be across the intersection to your right.)
 o  Go straight through the lights onto Veteran's Memorial Parkway.
 o  Pass the Salem Police Station on your left.
 o  Turn left onto Geremonty Drive.
 o  (There will be a sign for the High School and the Department of Motor
    Vehicles.)
 o  Pass the Field of Dreams on your left.
 o  Salem High School will be on your left.

Welcome!

The folks & ferrets at:
www.ferretwise.org