From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 17:24:17 EST
A coworker of mine just inherited two fuzzballs from his sister.  He's not
into ferts and has asked my help in finding a new home for them.  (I'd love
to have them but just can't afford to buy them right now.) Based on his
description, they are a male and female sable, about one year old.  They are
neutered and descented and have had their first round of shots.  They come
with a two story cage and, from what I understand, have spent most of their
lives in it.  He says that they are affectionate and don't bite.

He is aking $200 for both of them and the cage.  Just between us FML'ers, I
know that he will accept $150.  Should any of you be interested, or know of
someone who might be, please e-mail me direct and I'll put you in touch with
him.  Hopefully, we can get these li'l guys out of that cage and into a good
home.  I've known this guy forever and know that he will not misreat them.
As he said this morning, he just doesn't have any use for them.  I did my
best to 'convert' him, to no avail.  Oh well, I guess ferts aren't for
everyone.

Paw Paw