From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 15:57:45 EST
Bob:
'Pooter pounder with cheese' - oustanding!  I love it.  Guess I'll have to
get Mee Maw to tell me some off color jokes so I can pass them on and really
'earn' this great title.  (Obviously, I don't know any yolks like this <G>)

On a serious note, glad that you are back.  Sorry to hear about your loss.
Our hearts are with you in your sorrow.  I'm sure that we are not the only
ones who were relieved to learn that you are alive and well.

We always enjoy your posts, keep them coming; and, no, we don't percieve
your friendship as a liability to our reputations.  Quite the opposite,
actually.  BTW, do you know what you get when you cross a ferret with a jar
of peanut butter?  One of two things: either a ferret with a wonderful
memory, or a jar of peanut butter that nibbles on your toes all night and
steals your socks - without regard to the fact that you might be wearing
them at the time.

Oh yes, before I done went and forgot.  We are working on a reply about how
ferrets and folks can sleep peacefully together in the same bed.  I'm really
not sure how Mee Maw and I are so fortunate on this issue.  I just noticed
that my favorite crayon and several sheets of paper are missing from the
desk.  This must explain the scratchy sounds I've been hearing from under
the bed all afternoon.  Tater must be working on his own reply to this
question.  Thank goodness.  I'm stumped.  Maybe the li'l guy can explain how
the three of us can sleep together all night and still wake up refreshed.

Later,

Paw Paw (::{)}~