From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:46:00 -0800
I'd first like to say to Kathy: I'm glad you got the panda.

We have been trying for over a week now to adopt one of the two pandas that
were mentioned on the list earlier.  First we emailed for info and we were
given Liane's phone number and email address.  We have called and left a
message for Liane.  We have called other times and had no answer.  We have
emailed Liane.  Have we heard from her?  NO!  Someone else did call (sorry
your name escapes me, but thank you for your consideration)and she was
going to have Liane call us that night so we could find a time to have a
visit.  No call!

If there are ferrets out there who need homes, and if there are people who
are offering a good home, and if I ran a shelter, then I would be calling
people back so I could find good homes for all the fuzzies.  The WFA has
left a very bad taste in our mouths.  Adopt a ferret sure!  I think we'll
make the drive to Oregon rather than go through all this crap for nothing
again!

If anyone cares to flame us...Bring it on.  I'm the calm one, be glad the
other half didn't write this!

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies.
Frosty, Stoney, Holley, Halley, Harley, Dudley, and
Princess Ashley Lynn.