From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:51:48 -0800
First I wanted to say that after reading Judy Cooke's I couldn't stop
laughing.  Belly button blowing is a game I'll play with my girl Halley.
The boys sometimes get a modified rib cage blow.  That placement of parts
is the one problem with boy ferrets.  Especially when you pick them up
after they have used the litter box!

Has anyone tried Mrs. Stewart's Bluing?  It says it's non-toxic and can be
used on pets.  Just an idea.  You know after the bath a rinse in water with
the appropriate amount of bluing.  We use Sheppard and Greene shampoo for
light ferrets and it does a pretty good job of getting the yellow out of
our albino.

To MJ: yes, it is sad that we often don't say what we really think or feel
b/c of fear of flames.  I know that my fiance and I hold back somethings
we might share b/c there is always someone who will attack!  I feel the
same way about my boss right now.  I'm afraid to call him when there is
something really needed.  I just know I'll get reamed for something.  Maybe
we all need to watch what we write.  This is supposed to be entertainment
and a respite from work, school, house work, etc.  Just a thought.

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies