From:
"Butts, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:13:15 -0500
Sorry it has taken me so long to say thanks, but I have not been able to
keep up with all of my email lately.  I just wanted to thank everyone that
replied to my message about pet toys all over the world.  I am very glad to
hear that we are not the only ones who spoil our little fuzzy friends
rotten!  :) I suppose I just happened to be with the 3 people on the earth
who do not ;)  I loved hearing all your stories about your fuzzies and the
toys they have.

Thanks again and it sounds like there will be some happy ferrets this
Christmas...though you know they will most enjoy romping in wrapping
paper! ;)

Jenna