From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 1995 08:47:32 +0100
Hello all ferret-lovers,

Just want to introduce our new family member, Hubert 9 weeks old, he's a
little albino boy with long fur.  My two other ferrets reacted totally
different.  My 1 year old Tod showed real interest of the little white
furball and tried several times to carry him around the house and even
managed to get him to play Tod's favourite game 'Tunnel-chasing'.  My
five year old Wilma was not so pleased about it, she bit him quite hard a
few times but that was no surprise to me, she did the same with Tod and
it took three months for her to accept him and now she loves him even
though she sometimes think he's a bit to playful she is getting older and
dont want to play around all day..  Hope this little Hubert can release
the pressure from her.

Helen, Wilma, Tod & Hubert